How to make your hair grow faster?
Are you crestfallen after a haircut? Here are few tips on how to make your hair grow faster.
- Massaging your hair with hair oil is one of the best ways to encourage your hair to grow fast.
- You need to take good care of your hair and safeguard it from damage. Unhealthy hair becomes brittle and will not help you with faster hair growth.
- Try out various scalp and hair treatments – massaging augments circulation by enhancing blood flow to that particular area. Scalp massage increases blood flow and helps the growth of hair follicles. This is an easy technique if you want to know how to make your hair grow faster.
- Massage the scalp everyday while taking a bath. Rub the scalp in a repetitive circular motion, with the tip of your fingers. Cover both the front and rear sides of the head. A regular head massage will keep you relaxed and happy. Do let your hair dry on its own.
- Use essential oils to rub your scalp. These oils are known to stimulate hair growth. Massage 5 to 10 drops of any such oil and massage it on your scalp with your fingertips. A few of such essential oils are – tea tree oil, peppermint oil and lemon oil.
- Oil condition treatment – this treatment is beneficial in promoting hair growth as well as maintaining the soft texture of hair. Coconut oil, castor oil and almond oil is capable of making your hair healthy and strong.
- Prepare a restorative hair mask – dry hair can be repaired with a restorative hair mask. This will restore lustre to the hair and take care of split ends. There will be no requirement to trim your hair occasionally due to the split ends.
- Never brush your hair when it’s wet. When your hair is wet, it stretches and breaks much more easily than when it is dry. It leads to breakage, frizz and split ends. Instead, use a wide tooth comb to gently detangle your hair. Start near the tips and work your way up to the roots, rather than dragging the comb down through.
- Give protection to your hair from pollution, harsh sunlight , chlorine in the swimming pool.
Steps to prepare a restorative hair mask –
Break an egg in a bowl. Then add yogurt to it and beat it. Then add honey to this. Apply on wet hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Shampoo your hair to rinse off the mask.
- Sulfates: Found in shampoo, these are harsh cleansers that strip your hair of natural oils and dry it out.
- Silicones: Found in conditioner, these build up in your hair and cause it to look weighed down and dull.
- Alcohols: Found in hairspray, gel and other styling products, these dry out your hair and cause it to get brittle.
- Do not shampoo your hair very often. Washing frequently can cause your hair to become dry. When you are growing your hair, it is advisable to wash it once or twice in a week. Always rinse your hair with lukewarm water or cool water. After a shower, pat dry your hair. Comb with a wide toothed comb. Apply a conditioner and allow it to dry.
- Don’t brush your hair till its dry.